Monday, April 1, 2013

Laura Nativo partners with 3 Green Dogs Vitamins!


Laura Nativo joins 3 Green Dogs Vitamins

Laura & her canine family are proud to announce a new partnership with 3 Green Dogs Vitamins, a premium line of holistic pet supplements ~ with a unique blend of human-grade ingredients, all made and sourced in the United States.
According to Laura:
“My baby Preston recently celebrated his 10th birthday.  Though you’d never think he’s a senior citizen in “people years” ;) Preston is still skateboarding, playing the piano, and turning his usual tricks.  As a gift to my boy (and yes, myself!) I renewed my commitment to Preston’s health, and decided to re-evaluate everything I was putting into his body.
It always seemed most pet supplements were the same, until I began reading the labels and speaking with my veterinarian friends about ideal formulation.  As a proponent of integrative veterinary medicine, I was thrilled to discover 3 Green Dogs, because of they share my approach to combining traditional wellness supplementation with natural, holistic antioxidants.  Even better, all of 3 Green Dogs’ ingredients are made and sourced in the US… which means a lot to me in this economy, especially with all the recent pet food recalls!
As someone who believes in preventative medicine… as well as preventative veterinary bills… feeding your dog vitamins and supplements to compliment their age, activity levels and medical conditions is imperative.  My 3 white dogs LOVE 3 Green Dogs!  I know your dog will too.”
For a special free sample, please tweet @LauraNativo or sign up for Laura’s mailing list!

No comments:

Post a Comment